Controlling blood sugar
Research on and treatment of diabetes mellitus (DM) have developed rapidly. We keep up to date and provide medical care according to current standards. You can rely on our long-term experience in treating DM at the Ludwig-Maximilian University in Munich. We treat:
- Type 1 DM (juvenile, insulin-dependent DM)
- Type 2 DM (so-called adult-onset, non-insulin-dependent DM)
- Gestational DM (DM in pregnancy)
- Patients with type 1 DM before and after kidney and/or pancreas transplant
- We provide prevention and screening of potential consecutive diseases, like cardiac and circulatory diseases.